Catholic and Dominican Mission Committee
The Committee on Catholic and Dominican Mission shall consist of the Bishop of the Diocese of Providence, the Vice President for Mission and Ministry, the Prior of the Dominican Community, the Chaplain of the College, and at least eight (8) other members appointed by the Chairperson of the Board, including one (1) faculty member, one (1) student, and six (6) members of the Board. The Committee on Catholic and Dominican Mission shall be concerned with the preservation and enhancement of the distinctive educational mission of the College and its Dominican and Catholic heritage in all facets of the academic and social life of the College community.
- Heidi M. Kenny ’76, Chair
- Joseph M. Calabria, Jr. ’65
- Susan M. Esper ’91
- Michael J. Joyce ’84
- Douglas A. Kingsley ’16P
- Very Rev. Kenneth R. Letoile, O.P. ’70
- Most Rev. Thomas J. Tobin, D.D.
- Dr. Dana Dillon
- Dr. Joseph H. Hagan
- Very Rev. Thomas P. McCreesh, O.P. ’65
- Rev. R. Gabriel Pivarnik, O.P.
- Jenna N. Shanley, ’18
- Kathleen Caldwell Taddei ’75
- Rev. Peter Martyr Yungwirth, O.P.