Catholic and Dominican Mission Committee
The Catholic and Dominican Mission Committee shall consist of the Bishop of the Diocese of Providence, the Vice President for Mission and Ministry, the Prior of the Dominican Community, the Chaplain of the College, and at least eight (8) other members appointed by the Chairperson of the Board, including one (1) faculty member, one (1) student, and six (6) members of the Board.
The Catholic and Dominican Mission Committee shall be concerned with the preservation and enhancement of the distinctive educational mission of the College and its Dominican and Catholic heritage in all facets of the academic and social life of the College community.
- Douglas A. Kingsley ’16P, Chair
- Rev. Francis Belanger, O.P. ’99G
- Joseph M. Calabria Jr. ’65, ’93P
- Colleen M. Duffy ’83
- Susan M. Esper ’91, ’19P, ’22P
- Very Rev. Aquinas Guilbeau, O.P.
- Heidi Kenny ’76, Emerita
- Very Rev. Darren M. Pierre, O.P.
- Kathleen Caldwell Taddei ’75, Emerita
- Most Rev. Thomas J. Tobin, D.D.
- Rev. Justin C. Bolger, O.P.
- Rev. James Cuddy, O.P. ’98
- Dr. Dana Dillon
- Very Rev. Thomas P. McCreesh, O.P.’65
Non-Voting PC Administrator
- Robert D. Pfunder ’09