Student Affairs Committee
The Student Affairs Committee shall consist of the Vice President for Student Affairs, and at least ten (10) other members appointed by the Chairperson of the Board, including one (1) faculty member, and three (3) students (the Presidents of the Student Congress and Board of Multicultural Affairs, and one (1) other student), and six (6) members of the Board.
The Student Affairs Committee shall be concerned with the matters affecting the quality of student life, and all extracurricular interaction with the College Administration, maintaining a close relationship with faculty, student leaders, and student organizations.
- Andre E. Owens ’85, Chair
- Fr. Francis Belanger, O.P. ’99G
- Duane M. Bouligny ’94, ’21Hon.
- John A. Cervione ’87
- John P. Dawley Jr. ’86
- Fr. Aquinas Guilbeau, O.P.
- Marta V. Martínez ’79, ’19Hon.
- Very Rev. Thomas Petri, O.P., S.T.D.
- Dr. Christopher Arroyo
- Charles M. Borkoski ’71, ’23Hon.
- Yolanda D. Lewis ’24
- Bryan P. McGinn ’24
- Mary P. Morrissey ’26
- Dr. Steven A. Sears
Non-voting PC Administrator
- Tiffany D. Gaffney ’03, ’06G
- Alison H. Sjovall ’19G